3D Visual Merchandiser Designer - Temp to Perm
3D Visual Merchandiser Designer - Temp to Perm.
Working for a Market-leading British consumer brand, we are seeking an immediate starter to temp initially for 3 months.
Reporting to the Head of Visual Merchandising, this role is to assist in creation and development of new visual merchandising installations, solutions, and systems and support the Design team based in London.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work alongside the Head of VM in the creation of concept ideas to help generate designs and solutions for feedback and evaluation.
* Help develop design concepts, integrating technical designs and constraints.
* Assist in customer research, generating ideas fed from customer / market insights.
* Provide support across the whole of the Design team for all 3D Brand touchpoints - from peripherals to packaging to VM.
* Attend meetings with the wider team and suppliers.
* Ability to interpret briefs, understand technical constraints and guideline restrictions when creating designs.
* Work with suppliers to communicate design intent and manage cost & time constraints.
* Work within the Design, Marketing and Sales teams to uphold brand intent and realise concept visions with suppliers.
* Design & develop VM deliverables (stand-alone fixtures, pop-ups, concession spaces, exhibition stands, window displays etc.)
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
* Minimum of three years industry experience.
* Good communication skills.
* Degree educated with experience working in a Design consultancy or Design department of relevant company.
* Proficient in 3D CAD. Ideally using SolidWorks / Rhino
* Ability to interpret briefs and communicate creative ideas using hand sketching skills and/or quick 3D models.
* Must have a sound knowledge of 2D Design packages - in particular, the Adobe Suite & Microsoft suite.
* Ability to create high quality visualisation - Keyshot.
* Good knowledge of materials, finishes and manufacturing processes.
* Ability to manage external suppliers in the creation of VM prototypes/fixtures and fitting.
If you are immediately available and have the above experience, please email your Cv and Portfolio to us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'