3D Cardboard Engineer
Must come from POS, PACKAGING or Signage sector
Salary up to £35k basic - depending on experience
This is a new vacancy which presents the opportunity to join a well-established company specialising in the manufacture / Installation of SIGNAGE and Large Format, working with a vast array of clients to provide innovative and cost-effective Solutions.
Due to its continued growth and its increasing workload our client is looking for new talent to add to its existing team, with a new role having arisen for a 3D Cardboard Engineer!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Your key objective; to deliver 3D designs to the highest possible standard from creative concept through to prototype and delivery
- To manage delivery of briefs to time and budget requirements.
- Creation of concepts to brief, producing scamps and highly finished samples.
- To provide expertise and a creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
- Have a strong sense & understanding of 3D Cardboard Engineering principles with an ability to make design decisions both individually and for the team under the minimum of direction.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2-3years 3D Cardboard Engineering within the POS, PACKAGING or Signage sector
- Minimum 2-3 years experience within a similar role using ArtiosCAD or similar software
- Self-directed and motivated
- Fantastic Communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and positive
For more information, please contact Izabella on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job