3D Design - Lecturer
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a 3D Design - Lecturer to work with a College based in Kent.
This role is an ongoing temporary position to start ASAP.
We are looking to speak with candidates that have:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education
* Qualification in English and experienced in teaching Media/ 3D Design
* Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Delivering on academic and vocational courses/ GCSE courses
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge and learning experience for the students
* Attending relevant CPD and team meetings
* Provide tutorial and pastoral support to students across the college as required
* Prepare clear lesson plans in line with the curriculum
* Plan and produce schemes of work
* Complete the administrative work, including timely completion of registers (which are auditable documents and a requirement by law), lesson planning documentation, schemes and records of work, E-ILPs, learner tracking and monitoring documentation and various forms of learner progression sheets
* Have work flexibly, which may include evening and weekend work. Evening work may be teaching, evening duty or meetings
* Deliver learning that inspires and motivates learners
* Give clear aims and objectives for each session
* Enhance learning though a range of innovative teaching strategies and engaging learning resources (Including E Learning)
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this)
If interested, please get in touch with the Education team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling or send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- 3d design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'