3D Creative Packaging Visualiser
My client is a fantastic global multi-faceted marketing agency that specialise in creative design, print and packaging solutions. Currently going through an extremely successful period and sensational growth, they are looking to bring in a 3D Visualiser who has a strong understand of 3D packaging and conceptualisation.
Reporting into the Head of Packaging, you will be the driving force behind coming up with creative, insightful and visually aesthetic packaging for drinks and alcohol brands. Working with a dedicated sales director, you’ll be involved in everything from pitching right through to product delivery - playing the most significant part of the whole creative process.
On a day-to-day basis, projects could involve anything from:
- Designing and concepting packaging for a variety of global clients looking to break into the drinks and alcohol sector
- Liaising with clients acting as a creative solutions finder for creative projects
- Collaborating with the sales director to target particular brands and to provide a unique packaging conceptualisation
- Constantly planning ahead and forecasting new designs that could be good for all clients
- Taking the lead on the creative process, discussing new ideas with both the sales director and head of packaging
As this is a new entity within the business, they are really looking for someone who wants to grow and thrive with the team. There are a number of teams within the group that there will be the opportunity to collaborate with however this client are looking for someone personable, detail orientated and ambitious to really push for success for this particular part of the business.
Crucially, it is important that you have experience working with CAD software to a decent standard as this will be where most of the designs will be concepted and what the team will be looking to you for; coupled with this, you should ideally have either an interest in the alcohol/drinks sector or enough experience delivering design for this particular sector.
All in all, if you are a 3D packaging enthusiast who is looking to maximise their design potential and work within a collaborative team, then this could be the role for you!
- Strong 3D visualization or design background with packaging samples
- Previous experience working with either creative of marketing teams
- Experience using CAD software to craft concepts (specifically SolidWorks or AutoCAD)
- A collaborative, can do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Interest or experience working with alcohol/drinks
- Creative Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'