Role: 2nd Line Systems Engineer x2
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Systems Engineer to join a well-established and successful organisation, they are a supplier of IT systems and support to businesses around the UK and partner with leading vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Sage, Dell, HP and many others whose products are integrated into high performance solutions for their wide-ranging client base.
The role is predominately office based, supporting client's IT systems through remote access technologies, however there will be client facing duties from time to time.
Main duties include:
- ICT service call handling and first/second line support. To field incoming support requests from customers, logging them as service incidents in the company's call management system.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer technical problems whilst updating the call management system.
- Installation of new equipment and software at customer premises.
- Providing 2nd Line Systems Engineer support.
Holding a current Microsoft accreditation, or other relevant vendor accreditation, as a minimum the ideal candidate will be experienced in some of the following areas:
- Windows Operating Systems XP -> 10
- MS Active Directory,
- MS Office 2010/13/16
- Windows Server (up to and including 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange
- LAN/WAN (routers, switches)
- Printer setup and troubleshooting
The successful 2nd Line Systems Engineer will be supported and encouraged to gain industry standard accreditations to assist in personal development. The position will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
If you are a 2nd line Systems Engineer who ihas the drive to succeed within a fast growing organisation then please send me your latest CV or call jenny on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- active directory
- windows server
- trouble shooting
- windows operating systems
- microsoft exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job