An excellent opportunity for an IT Technician is available for a 2nd Line Support role.
This is a perfect role for someone with technical skills and experience with a passion and desire to want to really push forward with their career in IT as it offers excellent career opportunities. This role benefits from a generous monthly bonus scheme business and personal performance.
This role will be based in Wymondham
- To provide prompt 2nd line support onsite or remotely to ensure operational problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- To carry out monitoring/daily checks of the IT environment and action any issues accordingly.
- To support business networks and PC's remotely or onsite.
- To plan, manage and maintain IT assets in desktop hardware and software.
- Manage the implementation of Office 365 and continue support.
- To provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid implementation of projects.
- Must be highly IT Literate
- Ability to prioritize tasks and occasionally manage a high-volume workload
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills.
- Degree, Qualification, or A level education in IT highly beneficial
- Passion for IT sector and desire to progress in that field
Monday - Friday
Salary up to £28,000pa DOE + Bonus
In return this business offers an excellent work package and long term career prospects which would suit any IT professional who's looking for a stable career within an exciting and innovative Norfolk business.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Skills
- 2nd Line
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'