Concept are currently working with a leading IT organization to source an Onsite IT Engineer in Stratford, East London.
The successful candidate will be providing a mixture of IT software and hardware support in predominately a desk side floorwalking role.
Responsibilities of the role -
- Onsite desk side floorwalking support throughout a large venue being hands on with internal users
- Provide a single point of contact for all users of IS, logging and managing support incidents maintaining ownership of the issue until resolved
- Provision of first and second line support across multiple types of hardware and software issues
- IT hardware maintenance i.e. component swap outs on printers / laptops etc.
- Working on Windows (7 and 10)/ Office (2003/2010/2016)/ desktop/ printer/ phone hardware based incidents
- Provide a high level of service to onsite customers
Further role details -
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30, you will be required to work some weekends (either a Sat OR Sun 1 in 3 weeks)
- Working as part of a team covering ITS sites and Projects; this will involve travel to customer sites and occasional overnight stays.
- Must be able to drive - you will be required to travel to other sites using a pool car
- Lots of training available across technologies such as Netapp, Cisco and various server technologies
- Temp to perm opportunity (initially a 3-6 month contract)
Rate - £150 per day (umbrella / Ltd Company) and circa £31,000 per annum when permanent.
Please forward me a CV to find out more -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job