2nd Line Support Analyst - Key Project Delivery
IT Support Engineer required to join our client in Dundee. This will be for an initial 3 months, with a very high chance of extension.
You will be an all-round technical expert, who will represent the Service Delivery support team as part of the project. This is part of the continuing effort on their GDPR project, amongst other requirements. It is important that you have a broad understanding of core infrastructure / Service Desk technologies so that you can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will have proven "hands-on" experience of Office 365 and Windows 10 within an ITIL environment. The ability to create detailed documentation of technical solutions and operational processes is a must-have.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical documentation skills and experience
- Define / Measure new or updated services to the BAU Service Delivery team.
- Demonstrable Project experience from a Service Desk support perspective
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a strong understanding of: Mobile Device Management / Office 365 / ITSMToolset / SCCM / Windows 7 & Windows 10)
- Strong Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Ability
- Strong understanding of ITIL Foundation Methodology
We are offering the opportunity for you to be a technical specialist in the ongoing development and maintenance of a cutting-edge enterprise infrastructure environment.
For more information please apply and/ or call Michael Burrell, Infrastructure and Support Consultant at Cathcart Associates.
Infrastructure Engineer / Support Engineer / Helpdesk Specialist / Wintel / Helpdesk Analyst / Microsoft SME / 1st Line / 2nd Line / Windows Server / Active Directory / Exchange / VMware / Citrix / Cisco / Cloud/ Contract / Dundee / Aberdeen / SCCM / MDM / ITSM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job