2nd Line Support Engineer - Chippenham
Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a 2nd Line Support Engineer to be based in Chippenham, Wiltshire?
You’ll be responsible for providing first level customer support to their large and diverse client base ensuring Service Levels are maintained, and the ticketing system is fully up to date.
Main Duties of the Role
- •Support at the instruction of service desk/customer of IT equipment
- •Desk moves, installations, computer and telephone support
- •Provide 'how to’ assistance to the user if necessary
- •Speedy response and resolution and correct maintenance of incident records
- •Good working relationship with end customer and your team
- •In conjunction with Support Desk undertake regular maintenance checks and upgrades of core windows operating systems
- •Provide reasonable efforts in business continuity, including plans for disaster recovery
- •Investigate and resolve helpdesk incidents assigned with speedy fixes ensuring the ticketing system is fully updated
Your Skills and Experience
- •Experience in: 0365, Networking, Exchange, Powershell, Sharepoint
- •Ability to work under own initiative
- •Excellent timekeeping abilities
- •The ability to meet SLAs
- •Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- •A good standard of general education
- •£25,000-£28,000 per annum, depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"