Bench Talent are currently on the looking out for a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst, joining a Service Desk that supports circa 250 users this will be a busy and demanding role but will offer great scope for progression into 3rd Line and Infrastructure based roles.
Experience providing 2nd Line support, dealing with incident and service requests as well as a strong understanding of Active Directory, Exchange Administration and Windows is essential for this role.
Based in Edit’s brand new shiny offices, a stone’s throw Bath Spa Station you will be in the heart of the city and be surrounded by a vibrant team. This is a fantastic time to join the business, with all of the recent positive changes the culture & vibe of the company is full of energy as well as determination to be as successful as possible.
Bench Talent are proud to be exclusive recruitment partners of Edit, a new breed of marketing agency that has recently been created by the merge of Occam DM Ltd, Amaze One Ltd and Response One Ltd.
Part of the St Ives Group Bench and Edit work closely on many projects so it made sense to utilise the recruitment services we offer to enable a stealing, professional and successful hiring strategy.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To perform the duties of a Service Desk Analyst in providing 2nd Line Support in a highly customer focused environment. The Service Desk must ensure that service is delivered in accordance with the clients’ contractual commitments (SLA’s).
The Service Desk also acts as the gateway for ALL data in and out of Edit
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues escalated through the Service Desk within Edit’s chosen Service Management tool using ITIL processes to maintain adherence to SLAs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations, taking ownership of calls to their conclusion
- Working on both end user devices and servers to diagnose, document and resolve issues
- Provide training and guidance of IT systems and processes and contribute improvements
- Assist in creating Incident Reports
- Manage software installations and upgrades for internal and external customers
- Identification and initiation of change control opportunities and identification of added value opportunities
- Adhere to and enforce all Information Security and Compliance Regulations with regards to data
- To provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid implementation of Projects undertaken by the Service Desk team
- Undertake small to medium sized Projects
- Handle data securely and responsibly, observing Data Protection Act and Edit’s Information Security Policy
- Ensure all media received is virus scanned
- Communication with clients and/or suppliers as necessary to ensure the correct use of data, password confirmation etc
Other main duties are to manage and maintain
- Active Directory administration - create, manage and maintain objects
- Exchange Admin - Create, manage and maintain mailboxes and distribution lists, including general fault finding
- SharePoint - General administration and fault finding
- AV - General administration and management, including auto deployment and policy setting
- Software deployment - packaging and automated deployment of software through GPO/Lansweeper
- Client Device Imaging - Ownership of MDT laptop imaging system including creation and maintenance of laptop images
- Document storage on the network, file permissions, secure file access, content and housekeeping
- Maintain inventory for desktop hardware and software
- Network printing
Support is provided to both the Edit business and its customers on a rotation basis 08:00-17:30 Mon-Fri. For more information about shift patterns please apply.
- Active Directory
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job