2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor
Are you a Mortgage or Financial Advisor looking for a new challenge? Podium Recruitment's client is seeking a full-time Mortgage Advisor in Macclesfield, and the full-time property finance role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-leading financial brokerage. You will manage a customer portfolio with various inbound and outbound streams. Reporting to the Second Charge Team Manager, your main responsibilities will be to deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs.
In your first few weeks in this Mortgage Advisor role, you can expect to:
- Deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs
- Always demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service to ensure the highest performance levels are achieved in all aspects of the role
- Establish customers’ requirements by evaluating their current financial situation
- Present the most appropriate options for the customer to choose from by providing the right advice.
2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor applicants require CeMAP qualification and have an ability for funded CeRer qualifications. You will also need the following:
- Sales experience with a track record of hitting KPIs and targets within a sales environment
- A determined and results-focused approach
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing across various audiences
- Experience in a pressured role working towards targets and deadlines.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time 2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor job in Macclesfield, don't hesitate to get in touch with Podium Recruitment Limited today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Podium Recruitment delivers tailored specialist recruitment and hiring services to the Financial Services sector. We deliver industry-leading service to our candidates using our vast industry knowledge and advanced technology solutions. You can take confidence and assurance knowing that you will be working closely with an industry expert who celebrates an average of at least 5years in their chosen sectors. Get in touch with the Podium team today.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'