My client based in Snetterton 10x man up VNA drivers to join them on a temp to perm basis.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience. Overtime available
The successful candidate will work on a rotating shift pattern of earlies and back shift but should remain flexible to cover other shifts patterns where necessary.
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Safe and efficient use of all Company machinery and equipment including VNA trucks and FLT
- Loading and unloading in a busy, fast paced environment
- Yard duties (outside)
- Shunting duties (if fully trained to F&W Ltd standards)
- Safely and accurately moving supplies to storage areas
- Keeping working areas clean and tidy
- Keeping all warehouse systems up to date
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
Successful Candidates will:
- Hold both a reach and counter balance FLT licence
- Have excellent time management
- Will ideally hold and have experience in using a VNA truck
- Have previous warehouse experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced, warehouse environment
- Value team work and good customer service
- Be willing to work other shift patterns if required
- Have excellent communication skills
Pay: £9.17 to £11.07ph
Location: My client is within easy access from Norwich, Thetford Diss and Bury
For further information, please call Natalie at Hales group, Norwich.
Please note, due to the large influx of applications, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV it has been unsuccessful, however we may call you for other work that match your skill sets.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'