Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a Specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise, judged by Ofsted as 'Outstanding' in 2017. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for an inspiring and talented 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant to work closely with the class teachers at Harris Academy Tottenham. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for our students. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with children with complex needs, ASD, behavioural difficulties or ADHD;
- A passion for supporting children with SEN;
- A successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards;
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve;
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the academy life;
- A Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire students;
- Knowledge of early language and development play;
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism;
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of students.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work with ‘Outstanding' academies
- The opportunity to be involved in a new and exciting academy
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
- Excellent prospects for future promotion
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
As part of the Harris Federation, you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation.
Please download the Candidate Information Pack for further details and full responsibilities.
Applications are also welcomed from experienced teaching assistants interested to train as a teacher through our Harris School Direct Programme: more information is available here think-train-to-teach.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job