Youth support worker job in Bodmin. Full time term time only with excellent rates of pay and ongoing training.
Your new company
This alternative Provision (AP) Multi Academy Trust (MAT) comprises of 6 regional AP Academies and The Community and Hospital Education Service (CHES) a medical AP Academy. They provide support to enable pupils to reintegrate into mainstream or special schools; or in the last four terms of KS4, integration into the world of work or further education.
Your new role
Care Workers are responsible for promoting equal opportunities for all through:
- Establishing positive relationships with young people and always offering them unconditional and positive regard
- Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, cultural and educational needs of young people
- Acting as a role model and demonstrating appropriate pro-social ways of dealing with problems
- Helping young people gain self control by challenging unacceptable behaviour and rewarding acceptable, pro-social conduct.
- Ensuring that each young person's care plan is followed and amended as appropriate to reflect their changing needs
What you'll need to succeed
Experience working in the children's sector is essential, NVQ 2 or above is desirable however unqualified applicants with experience in the last two years will be considered.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time, term time only job with excellent rates of pay, pension and holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Mental Health
- social care
- Support worker
- care work
- youth work
- learning difficulties
- children's services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job