Youth Support Worker
Our client, a leading organisation based in Rotherham is looking for an experienced Youth Support Worker to support young service users on a temporary basis living within a residential setting
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Working with a young service user aged between 16-25 years
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments
- Assisting them to live as independently as possible
- Helping with budgeting, and ensuring that they have the correct benefits in place
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
- Supporting the service user to access services in the community
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting young vulnerable clients. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
- Support Worker
- Youth Worker
- Youth Support Worker
- Young Peoples Support Worker