Year 6 Teacher and Maths Leader
Central London location and borough of Westminster
Excellent career development opportunities
Supportive and dynamic Headteacher
Inner city London salary
Generous TLR offering
Our client school is a delightful two form entry primary school located in the desirable borough of Westminster London. The school was Ofsteded in March 2017 and they were graded as Good with outstanding features. The school is located with a cluster of underground stations close by including Maida Vale and Warwick Avenue.
We are assisting the Headteacher to recruit a Year 6 Teacher and Maths Leader. This lovely class is made up of 25 pupils of whom have mixed needs and behaviour.
In this role you will be responsible for a YR6 Class, along with being responsible for leading in Maths across the school. You will have at least two years teaching experience and have the ability to bring fresh ideas and autonomy to this role, using your skills and expertise to make an impact.
The school is a busy two form entry inner city London school with a warm and supportive staff team, along with children that are responsive to education and enjoy going to school. Their curriculum is exciting and aspirational and provides children with the opportunity to explore, enquire and reflect. Each child is challenged and supported throughout their learning journey and encouraged to complete mastery challenges. Children not only flourish academically but also have the opportunity to learn through creative arts, music and sport. Their aim is for the children to demonstrate resilience, confidence, and kindness - skills they can carry through into adult life.
Only candidates that can demonstrate the below will be considered for this role
- Someone that has a fresh and dynamic approach to teaching
- Be confident with their abilities in Math's and be able to support fellow staff with the math's curriculum across the school
- A teacher that is confident and happy to share their outstanding practice with others.
- A teacher that is able to inspire all learners
- Someone that has excellent subject knowledge
- Someone who has high expectations to enable pupils to learn exceptionally well across the curriculum
- Has proof of raising standards for all pupils
- Is creative and adaptable within all aspects of teaching and learning
- Has effective behaviour management
- Up to date DBS/Police check or willing to get one
- At least 2- 3 years' experience in KS2 ideally in Year 6.
- Excellent behaviour management
- Be able to provide all teaching certificates
- Have QTS or be able to obtain this before commencing the role
- Be able to provide two teaching related references.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking CPD within a small and well managed school. They have a great team and the pupils are lovely. If you are eager to take the next step in your career and work at this great school, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Reeson Education or call us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job