The role is for a year 5 teacher, full time (5 days a week) to start from 16th April to the end of May.
This is a 2 form entry school, with a fantastic support network. There is a TA in every class. The role will include Planning, Marking and possibly staff meetings. You will need to have a good knowledge of the national curriculum and good behaviour management.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required