Class People are currently working with a supportive middle school based near Wimborne who are looking for a Year 5 Teacher who can teach ICT up to Year 8 on an ongoing basis.
With over 50% of your timetable teaching Year 5, you must be confident teaching Maths, English and Humanities to KS2 but also be prepared to teach ICT to Year 7 & Year 8.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this school on an ongoing basis from Easter and the position may even go permanent for the right person.
To be considered, you must:
- Be confident teaching Year 5 and ICT to Year 7 & 8
- Hold UK QTS (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be a team player
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Ongoing work in a fantastic school
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Regular social events
This position is 5 days a week starting at Easter with interviews happening immediately. If this may be of interest, please get in touch with Katie today for more information. If this role is not right for you but you would consider other teaching work, please contact us as we have a range of positions available.