The school are looking for a passionate teacher who can help drive the KS2 results forward. Ideally the successful candidate would have recent KS2 experience and be able to provide engaging lessons. The successful candidate would need to be available after the Easter holidays until the end of the summer term. The class have some challenging behaviour so the successful candidate must have a strong classroom presence and exvellent behaviour management.
To be a successful KS2 teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- A patient and creative approach is necessary.
- Strong classroom management skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week