Simply Education are elated to be recruiting on behalf of a fantastic primary school in Oxford for a Year 5 teacher to start in September on a permanent contract. The school are an Ofsted good graded school who pride themselves on the supportive learning environment they create for their students. The school is looking for a passionate experienced teacher to join the team in September 2018.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking and dedicated individual who has experience in Key Stage 2. NQT’s are also welcome to apply.
As the successful Year 5 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required