A full time primary teaching job has arisen in a well resourced school in Rednal. This position is in a year 4 class and offers an excellent opportunity to someone with a passion for teaching who is seeking to be part of a forward thinking school. There are 30 children in the class. The successful candidate will be supportive of the schools working ethos as well as possess strong planning and behaviour management skills.
Ofsted has stated that, 'the school has notable strengths in its excellent promotion of healthy lifestyles and the good care, guidance and support it provides for pupils. As a result, pupils' personal development is good. The headteacher knows his school very well. Together with the deputy headteacher and a highly committed team of middle managers, he provides strong leadership and is a major driving force behind recent improvement. The school is very welcoming and has successfully developed a good climate for learning. Attendance is above average because pupils enjoy their work. Parents speak well of the school. One parent expressed the views of many commenting, 'I am very happy with my child's schooling'.
Main duties will include:
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- To adhere to a clear framework for classroom discipline and strategies for recognising, encouraging and rewarding good behaviour
- To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
- To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Teachers must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Pay up to main scale
- Holiday pay
- Continued professional development
- Work in local geographical area
- Potential to be put on ITN Mark's guarantee pay scheme
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers upon completion of their first day
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.