Year 3 Teacher
Are you looking to join a well reputed school? Do you look forward to sharing your knowledge with primary age children everyday? If you are an enthusiastic and driven teacher with experience in teaching either Year 3, or other Key Stage 2 year groups, then we have an opportunity that might be perfect for you!
Currently working with a medium size school in the North Leeds area that are looking to appoint a driven and nurturing teacher to their Year 3 teaching team on a long term basis. Starting as soon as possible and running through until July, this is an opportunity to become part of a wonderful team who encourage, support and provide guidance to one another.
- Competitive pay
- Local work
- A challenging and rewarding role
- A friendly team
- Supportive colleagues and consultants
To be successful for this role, you will need to bring the following skills and attributes, along with some experience working with children in Primary education.
- Worked within a similar role previously
- Friendly and approachable
- Reliable and organised
- QTS Certified and DBS Cleared
- The ability to build positive relationships with both children and staff
This role will include, but not be exhaustive of the following duties:
- Planning and organising lessons
- Ensuring child safety throughout the day
- Being responsible for effective communication between children, support staff, colleagues and parents and/or carers with any matters necessary.
- Be willing to contribute in extra activities if need be.
- Provide engaging and interesting lessons beneficial for the children.
If you feel you have the potential to fulfil this role and have the necessary qualification/s and experience, please apply now! All applicants are required to have a DBS Check on the Update Service or must be willing to apply for a new one.