Year 3 teacher required central Birmingham
A developing school in Birmingham is looking for a year 3 teacher to join their team on a long-term basis, Partnered with an outstanding school this primary school has aspirations to match this success with good scope for a permanent position thereafter. The school caters for pupils with SEMH aged 11-19.
The school is an established unit that is well recognised for its constant progress and innovative methods. You will join a hardworking and committed team of staff who put the student's needs at the heart of everything.
The Successful candidate with have
- Able to teach the key stage 2 curriculum Unqualified Teachers welcome to apply
- Effective at coaching and mentoring
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient
- Committed to raising standards and improving pupil's life chances to achieve their potential
The successful English Teacher will receive:
- A supportive and welcoming environment with a full induction
- Excellent rate if pay
- A dedicated and experienced Consultant for full support
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
If this is the job role for you, please submit your CV today. For more information please contact Luke on /
- Fantastic Key Stage 2 Teacher required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'