Gain Education are currently recruiting for a KS2 Supply Teacher to work at a fantastic Primary School in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
If you are an experienced Year 3 Teacher or Key Stage 2 Teacher who would like to work in a very good school, in a state of the art building with dedicated colleagues and childrenwho are eager to learn, then contact us today.
Don't miss this chance to work as a Year 3 Teacher at an excellent primary school that is known throughout the London borough for its exceptional approach.
This Year 3 Teacher position, located walking distance from train and tube stations, will be covering a long term absence for a minimum of one term. Offering a great rate of pay, our client is seeking a Year 3 Teacher who has at least 1-year teaching experience to join the team in late September. You will need to be a Year 3 Teacher who has high expectations of learning and enjoys teaching a broad and engaging curriculum.
This thriving and expanding primary school is a long term client who relies on Gain Education to provide exceptional staff. If you are interested in this position please apply and we will book a fully paid trial day with the school.
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Flexible, adaptable enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- Able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- Adherence to each schools' individual behaviour policies
- Good behaviour management
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Gain Education:
- We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays £100 for each candidate you refer to us
- We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply through this advert or contact Gavin at Gain Education to find out more.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
- Year 3
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'