Year 3 Teacher
Destination is Recruiting for a year 3 Teacher to join an 'outstanding' school in Lewisham, this school prides itself of the development of all their teachers and is described as 'cultrally rich, vibrant and very welcoming
The role would be ideal for someone who has good experience teaching KS1 in Primary age ranges alongside a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase.
The ideal teacher for this role will be:
- Passionate and curious about how children learn best
- Has the highest expectations and strives for excellence
- Is committed to continuous professional development
- Will make a positive contribution to our school
What the school will offer you:
- A Fantastic, well behaved children who are excited about learning
- One-form entry school with a strong community feel
- An outstanding support/induction programme
- Established links with other schools in the borough to develop further
- Strong leadership with a clear sense about where the school is heading
- Committed, dynamic and supportive staff
To arrange an immediate full paid trial day please contact Anya on or email your CV ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.