McGinley Education are seeking a Year 2 Teacher in the Knowsley. The School has over 200 pupils on role and offers a wide range of teaching strategies to offer a broad and balanced curriculum to their pupils. During their most recent Ofsted inspection they were rated "GOOD".
They are seeking a Year 2 Teacher to start as soon as possible, the role will continue until July 2018. We are looking for Teachers who have experience of preparing Year 2 for their SATs assessments and have a track record of achieving above average results. If you have exceptional classroom control and can engage students with a fun and vibrant learning environment, then this is the perfect role for you. It is essential that you have previous experience working with Year 2.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching Year 2
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
- Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below.