This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is a full time, long term role to start in January 2017 with potential to extend to a permanent position. They are looking for an experienced Year 2 teacher who has worked within Key Stage 1 and that is very passionate about teaching within a positive, diverse, and stimulating environment.
This school is “One of the top 100 performing schools in the country for pupil progress and exceptional effective education." With an incredibly supportive Headteacher and passionate staff base, students are provided with all the equipment and experience they need in order to benefit from the best opportunities: academic, cultural and sporting wise.
Rated 'Good' by OFSTED in their last report.
You will be working closely with the highly supportive teaching team, maintaining outstanding results and promoting the school. You will teach Year 2, engaging and motivating candidates to reach their highest potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications to work in the UK (QTS, PGCE or NARIC approved)
- Broad subject knowledge of the syllabus
- A current enhanced DBS certificate - Proven experience in special educational needs teaching
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience working in the UK school curriculum, ideally within KS1, Year 2, with experience of supporting children through their SAT’s
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would thrive in, act now! Forward us your most recent CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job