MILK are working in partnership with a local Liverpool school who are looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher to support their year 2 class.
You will be supported by a Teaching Assistant and the school has a dedicated SATs Specialist Teacher to help support pupils with preparation for SATs
The school is looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic, classroom practitioner.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If interested, send your updated CV or call our dedicated primary consultant , Nicola Stewart