Year 1 Teacher
Randstad Education is currently recruiting a Year 1 Teacher from September 2017 on an ongoing basis. The post may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. This position is based in a two form entry Primary School in Chester.
The school are looking for a candidate with excellent knowledge across all areas of Key Stage 1. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum across Key Stage 1.
Applicants should have:
* Recent experience of working within a Year 1 class - Desirable but not essential
* Current knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum, with direct experience of working with pupils within this age range within the last two years
* Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
* A passion for teaching and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
* Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
We believe that every child deserves the very best education and a safe and caring environment in which they can thrive. Your positive and enthusiastic approach to working in partnership with the Key Stage 1 team will provide the means for our children to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
* Experience of working in a Year 1/Lower KS1 class
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
If you are a Year 1 specialist teacher and feel that you have what we are looking for then please apply online today.
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
" Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check "
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job