* Leads the Yard team in the day-to-day duties of their jobs.
* Assign daily tasks
* Monitor and sign off completed work ensuring units meet quality standards
* Complete and submit all work orders
* Conduct periodic safety checks
* To coach and train all Yard employees
* Clean, repair, and ensure all equipment is in working condition
* Oversee 3rd party tank cleaning vendors
* Oversee equipment returned to the branch to ensure all parts are in working order, billing customer for damage, repairs and missing parts
* Ensures the supplies are replenished and the Yard is both organised and is free of debris and potential hazards (5S)
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
* Computer, telephone and electronic office equipment
* MS Office Suite
* Welder, forklift and electric hand tools
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Working foreman for 3+ employees
* 1 Year experience with general labour and general repairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'