Demob Job Reference: J3999
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Hungerford, Berkshire
Salary: £20,800 per annum
Our client provides aircraft engineering maintenance solutions to their clients. They are now recruiting for a Workshop Technician to join their team in their Finishing Department at their site in Hungerford, Berkshire.
SALARY IS £20,800, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME.
Workshop Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparation for painting of aircraft and glider components.
- Finishing of painted components.
- Assisting with glider and powered aircraft repair and maintenance.
- Hangar tasks, such as moving aircraft, loading and unloading of gliders from trailers.
Workshop Technician Requirements:
- No formal qualifications are required, experience of manual maintenance tasks within a regulated environment is advantageous.
- No specific knowledge or skills are required; however, knowledge and an active interest in gliders or aircraft would be beneficial.
- Effective team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Workshop Technician Benefits:
- £20,800 per annum.
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday - 8am - 4.30pm.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'