As a Workshop / Vehicle Technician you will be working for a motor vehicle dealer, who sells used cars and finance packages. Carrying out inspections, services & repairs to vehicles to required standards.
Ideally located – Kenilworth, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Nuneaton, Crick, Daventry
Salary: £26k Basic, OTE c£30k
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (No Weekends)
- Service & repair vehicles to the required standard
- Carry out the pre-delivery service using the systems and documentation implemented by the Service Manager
- Identify any mechanical, electrical or other fault which may render the vehicle unsafe, illegal or below the required quality standard for retail and report it to the Service Manager
- Rectify and faults identified
- Liaise with the Service Manager regarding parts required prior to any major or unusual repair
- Inspect vehicles as per specifications of job sheet
- Repair vehicles to over and above an MOT standard
- Complete all paperwork clearly and accurately
- Ensure all deadlines given on preparation are delivered
- NVQ Level 2 plus a minimum 5 years used car experience
- Ability to organise own workload
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Can demonstrate ability to learn and develop staff
- Previous experience of working in a regulatory environment would be beneficial
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2798JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs