Workshop Joiner Operative
Job Title: Workshop Joiner Operative
Salary:£9 per hour
Here at Ingold Recruitment we are currently looking for a Workshop Joiner Operative to join a very busy, growing client of ours. This demanding yet challenging position offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career. Selected candidates must be enthusiastic with an excellent work ethic and be prepared to work hard in a fast paced environment.
- To manufacture timber frame cassettes from std timber lengths
- To use joinery equipment to prepare timber lengths ( Chop Saw/Rip Saw)
- Ability to form lengths into simple timer frames using Air nail guns
- Good understanding of dimensions and production drawings
- Ability to communicate to technical dept'a better way' to assemble frames
- Attention to producing a quality frame with a right first time attitude
- Ability to work to allotted time for each job
- Ability to work to production schedule managing sequence and order
- Highlight to supervisor inferior mould condition and remove for repair
- Perform House Keeping and other related duties assigned by supervisor
- All other duties required by Shift Manager
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Follow Health & Safety standards and use of PPE
- Proficient in the use of woodworking equipment, Saws, Drills, Air Tools etc.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts that include activities such as, standing, bending, lifting reaching, pushing etc.
- Work Overtime as required
Working in a fast paced environment we want to hear from candidates that are highly motivated and driven for success. If you feel you have what it takes or would like to hear more about our exciting opportunities please click APPLY below or contact the Ingold Recruitment Office.
- Health Safety
- Fast Paced Environment
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'