Job Title: Workshop Engineer
Salary: Starting salary £24,500 - £27,500 (dependent on skills and experience) with the ability to get up to £32,000
Hours of work: 39.5 hours Tuesday - Saturday
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme / BUPA / Comprehensive bonus structure / Opportunity to join share ownership scheme
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of liquid waste tankers and jetting equipment in Europe. Through customer interaction, feedback and design innovation the company have ensured that its brand stands for durability, reliability and ease of maintenance, leading to high residual values on its vehicles.
Duties will include: -
- Servicing vehicles
- Repairs to vehicles
- Completion of all paperwork in a timely manner
- Identifying opportunities for additional work and reporting this
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
- Adhere, and work, to Health and Safety regulations
- General Mechanical Skills
- Fault finding skills
- Whilst not essential knowledge of commercial vehicles or agricultural machines would be beneficial
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to read and follow drawings
A basic understanding or an interest in learning hydraulics, electrics, pneumatics.
It is essential that you are able to work in confined spaces and at height
How to apply
To apply for the role of Vehicle Fitter / Welder / Bodybuilder, please click on the Apply button and complete a short application process.
- hydraulics ;electrics ;pneumatics ;Engineering ;Workshop Engineer