Workshop Technician - Workshop Engineer - Rugby
Are you a Workshop Technician / Workshop Engineer looking for your next role with a company that cares about their staff?
We currently have a really exciting role available for a Workshop Technician / Workshop Engineer in the Rugby area of Warwickshire. The company sell products and spares to the tool hire, construction, plant and groundcare industries as well as carrying out a repair and maintenance service.
The Workshop Technician / Workshop Engineer role will include:
- Repairing and maintaining small diesel and petrol engines.
- Faultfinding on construction or horticultural machinery.
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspections on new machinery.
- Correctly identifying parts.
- Keeping the internal system up to date with job information.
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures
- Other duties as required
To be suitable for this role of Workshop Technician / Workshop Engineer you should have experience in repairing engines as well as garden equipment. It would be ideal if you have completed an apprenticeship in a similar environment.
In return for your hard work as Workshop Technician / Workshop Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a pension, a fantastic bonus scheme and an excellent working environment.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Keywords: Workshop Technician, Workshop Engineer, Warwickshire, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Daventry, Dunchurch
- Fault Finding
- Diesel Engine