Due to an internal promotion, this busy and very reputable car dealership in Leicester is now seeking an experienced Workshop Controller. This Workshop Controller role is an ideal opportunity to lead and motivate a settled team of highly-skilled Vehicle Technicians at this award wining site
As the Workshop Controller......
- You will be responsible for the daily control of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity, quality and "right first time" repair.
- You will be required to run an efficient operation ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through achieving maximum utilisation of the facilities, as well as overseeing and motivating all service colleagues.
- You will be responsible for maintaining external supplier relationships
- Covering for the Service Manager in their absence
- Implement safe working practices and security within the department.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Workshop Controller, Vehicle Technician, Service Advisor with a Technical background or a Service Manager. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working for a main car dealership. The successful candidate will be experienced in leading a team of fully qualified and experienced Technicians.
In return for your commitment and hard work, as the Workshop Controller you can expect to receive a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
You will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 with an excellent bonus structure.
The OTE would be £32,000 plus 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays plus lots of additional benefits i.e. excellent pension plan & superb discount schemes.
Working hard comes with the reward of a fun environment and regular recognition.
- workshop manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job