Workshop Controller required in Slough.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background working for a main dealership and have a highly-motivated character where they will be able to drive the business and quality objectives for a range of brands. This is a very exciting opportunity for a keen individual to be part of a fantastic top automotive group and progress in their career.
You will be responsible for...
- Leading, motivating and developing the Technicians within the workshop to maximise quality, overall efficiency and productivity.
- Allocating daily work such as repairs and services in the workshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out for the each one
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Developing relationships and liaising with members of staff within the dealership
- Communicating efficiently with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle
- For adhering to the companys standards and health and safety elements
What sort of candidate is my client looking for?
- A solid work background with previous experience in a Workshop Controller/Workshop Team Leader role
- Main dealership experience is preferred
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to lead a team
- An individual who can prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
What is on offer in this role?
£27,000 - £30,000 basic salary plus an achievable OTE of between £33,000 - £35,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 4 Saturday's
Optional company car
25 day's holiday plus one additional day if your birthday falls on a weekday
Full brand training and development
The opportunity to progress in the futureHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- workshop manager
- senior technician
- master technician
- workshop controller
- workshop team