Workshop Administrator ADM154
Workshop Administrator (ADM154)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To provide effective and efficient administration and technical administration to Transport Services.
* Planning and administrative control of the external supplier maintenance schedules/tasks.
* Creation of all IFS procurement in provision of ES functionality.
* Daily liaison between internal and external customers/suppliers.
* Adherence with all associated standards in line with audit requirements.
* Carry out other relevant duties as required in direct support of the Workshop Foreman
Experience & Skills Required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience in an administration role.
* Basic JAMES user experience
Closing Date: 13 April 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
"Office Assistant jobs in London"