Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Lancaster Way, Ely
£25,843 per annum (rising to £27,203 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
The role of Works Coordinator calls for a highly motivated and organised individual who thrives in a busy environment. The ability to organise workload and communicate effectively will be key to your success. This role provides administrative support to a large team by supporting the delivery of high quality and cost effective property maintenance services. This is done through Dynamic Resource Scheduling (DRS) system ensuring all commitments are met and travel time is kept to a minimum so that work time can be optimised.
The role of Works Coordinator will include:
- Coordinating and planning Operative workloads; to include booking in emergency work for tenants and working around void clearances
- Running daily and monthly reports concerning work orders, fleet and late completions
- Accurately inputting data concerning finances on a monthly basis
- Ensuring up-to-date statuses on Operatives are maintained so that they can be redeployed when necessary
- Collating and filing relevant paperwork from Trade Supervisors i.e. time sheets, drivers check lists and holiday forms
- Using DRS planning boards to assign jobs to Operatives via Smart Planner
- Management of centralised mailbox, ensuring that email queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience working in an appointment or work scheduling environment, providing administrative support to senior management
- An understanding of resource scheduling software i.e. DRS or Job Manager would be desirable
- Ability to work independently, plan and prioritise your own workload whilst responding to changing priorities
- SAP and Opti-time experience is preferred but not essential
- Although this is an office based role, occasional travel to other offices in the region will be a requirement of the role; therefore a full, valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance provided to all staff
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 22 August 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"