Senior Workplace Consultant required for one of the UK's top Design and Build fit out companies.
With a thriving business in the North of England the company is now looking for a Senior Workplace Consultant to join the company. The company focuses on commercial interiors and also interiors for public sector environments.
As a senior member of the team you will be the companies guiding light in key areas of Workplace consulting including strategy development, change management, user experience, workplace performance measures, concept development and implementation.
This is a critical role for the organisation where you will be involved in both the pitch and delivery phases of the project, working with high profile end user clients on jobs up to £10M
You will have a varied and challenging role which will include the following responsibilities:
- Understand client challenges and demonstrate how the workplace strategy can address these
- Possess interest in the future of work, behavioural change, technology and digital workplace.
- Proven experience of data gathering tools such as employee surveys and workplace utilisation surveys
- Provide strategic direction to both clients of the business and the companies direction relating to market trends.
- Assist with proposals
- Confident in presenting during the pitch phase.
Knowledge & Experience - Senior Workplace Consultant
- Significant experience in workplace strategy/behavioural change working in either a D&B company, Consultancy or Corporate Real Estate Environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able be able to present to prospective clients and write reports.
- Be a team player
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career with one of the UK's top interiors player then please send your C.V for an immediate discussion. Fantastic benefits and salary for the right person.