The Document Services and Workplace assistant is responsible for delivering a first-class experience to customers using workplace facilities and the managed filing service at the office. The role-holder is responsible for the accurate completion of all tasks, delivered within the agreed service levels.
This hands-on role supports the regional Team Leader in managing the records management workflow and there is also an expectation of working closely with the client Administration and Workplace Services Coordinator (AWS WPC) on a day-to-day basis.
The role requires strong attention to detail, with full audit trails being maintained at all points in the process and chain of custody maintained. The Records Assistant should be IT literate to a good level, particular in the use of databases and Excel spreadsheets. It is important that the Records Assistant is comfortable with technology and with change as this will be an ever evolving service, with a firm wide journey to digital ways of working.
- Manage workflow and processes to meet service levels.
- Support operation to undertake all Document Service and Workplace tasks.
- Collate & produce management information in a timely and accurate manner on various work streams alongside meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) obligations.
- Actively support the client's environmental, consistency and security policies.
- Ensure that any training opportunities are recorded on training card with accurate skill evaluation.
- Support colleagues and work as a team in order to achieve the best results for clients.
- Reporting issues as per procedure and escalating issues to senior leadership.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by management.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain highest levels of customer confidence by providing a flexible and responsive service, exceeding expectations where possible.
- Take ownership for problems and ensure customer feedback and complaints are dealt with efficiently, with support from senior management.
- Advising where appropriate on the best method of production.
- To ensure all possible deadlines are achieved and managed in conformance with SLA
- Support the WPC, acting as primary contact for all Workplace Services
- To act as 'eyes and ears' of the AWS Team, bringing any areas of improvement or issues to the attention of the WPC, and reporting to Helpdesk for resolution: Vending, Reception and Client Services, Maintenance, Cleaning, Print device availability and Stationery.
- Attention to Detail (A2D) policy and procedures.
- Manage all mail (regular post and couriers) in line with the company's mail policy.
- Stationery ordering.
- Provision of cover for Main Reception and Client Suite services shared with the local Workplace Coordinator.
- Raise purchase orders, check and code invoices via the client's invoicing system, Basware.
- Supporting clear workspace policy for the entire office and leading by example.
- Customer Service
- Post Room
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job