Work From Home – Energy Telesales Advisors
Have experience in a sales environment, face to face or telephone?
Looking to work from home?
Recently been let go from your job and looking to jump straight back into work?
Our client is looking for candidates that have a background in telesales, ideally from an energy background however it is not essential. They have a number of work from home telesales advisor opportunities available to represent their clients, this specific client being a UK based utilities provider.
Successful candidates will be representing and generating sales on behalf of their client which is a leading UK based utility company and I think we can all agree that in a time like this everyone is looking to save money where they can, especially at home.
This Telesales Advisor role will require you to:
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Adhere to rules and regulations within the utilities industry
- Quote prices for customers over the phone
- Build quick rapports and provide great customer survive
To be successful in this Energy Telesales advisor role, you will need:
- Great communication skills
- Access to the internet with decent speed
- A PC/Laptop/Tablet with a headset/ ability to make calls through the device
- Ability to self motivate and use their own initiative
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a telesales is not essential however would be ideal
This role will be a great opportunity for driven candidates to earn money whilst working remotely from home within this sub-contracted role. All earning will be paid on a per acquisition basis to enable their sales advisors to be in complete control of their earnings.
Top performers are earning £150-£200 per day.
All contact with this company will be over the phone, they will not require you to go into the office or travel anywhere for this opportunity.
Once we receive your application and if you are successful we will pass your CV on to our client and they will be in contact via the phone number you provided to schedule a call to discuss your interest further.
- Outbound calls
- Cold calling
- Sales. Telesales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'