Job Title: Wood Machinist
Term: Temp to Perm
Salary: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Our client has a history of cabinet making spanning over 30 years. They are now one of the UK’s leading kitchen manufacturers and retailers, selling high quality, handmade kitchens from a network of showrooms across the country. All kitchens are designed and manufactured at our facility in Swindon, where we combine cutting-edge technology with expert craftsmanship.
They are currently recruiting two Wood Machinists, working within the Doors manufacturing & Specials Departments, manufacturing a variety of timber components using traditional & modern manufacturing equipment.
In your new job you will be:
- Set up and safe use of a wide range of woodworking equipment and machinery, including Edgebanders, Beam Saws and CNC Routers
- Reading and following instructions from both cutting lists and patterns
- Ensuring smooth & on-time delivery of components & assemblies to various factory departments
- Ensure components are to correct specification and standards to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that relevant Health & Safety requirements are adhered to at all times
Wood Machinist Skills Requirements
- Have a good all-round knowledge of high volume woodworking machinery - (specific machine training will be given)
- Experience in CNC
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organisational & communication skills
This is a permanent, full-time position 40 hours a week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'