WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Consultants is currently working alongside an established and renowned Window Manufacturer based in Tyne and Wear who are looking to expand their highly skilled and motivated team. Your new potential employer is very unique as they not only install, but manufacture their own products onsite. With a fantastic salary on offer, long term prospects available and full order books, now is the time to join our client as they continue to strive for greatness.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- You will be responsible for the skilful installation of a wide range of unique and bespoke Windows for loyal customers.
- Installation of Double Glazed Windows
- Complete accurate measuring and fitting
- Acting as the face of the business and dealing with customers in a professional and respectful manner, ensuring the companies values are upheld at all times.
- Dealing with both residential and commercial customers
- Ensuring all locations worked in are left in pristine condition
- Ensuring that you take pride in your work
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- You will be a highly skilled Window Fitter with ideally 10 years' experience.
- An NVQ Level 3 in Window Fitting or a similar trade.
- A CSCS would be highly beneficial as there will be some degree of site work.
- A full clean driver's licence is also essential, ideally accompanied with your own van.
- Able to use a wide variety of hand tools, accurately and safely, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standard.
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
This role will be based across the North East of England, working across a variety of sites. The working week is Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-1:30pm.
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
You will be offered between £130 and £150 per day depending on experience, fuel allowances are also on offer.
FANCY A CHAT?
The consultant dealing with this role is Joe Rowan and he can be reached on (Option 2) or via email at
- window fitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'