I am currently working with a well-established, leading Law Firm who provide a range of legal services from their multiple offices. The firm is now looking to recruit a Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney Fee Earner to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience within at a junior Fee Earner level. You must have experience within Wills and Powers of Attorney, ideally able to handle a small caseload confidently; experience in probate is desirable but not essential. You must be self-sufficient and able to manage your own workload, but you will be given some support. This is an ideal role for a junior Fee Earner wanting to develop their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have experience within Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Ability to manage own workload with minimal support
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Determination to progress career within Wills, LPA and Probate
• Location: South Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT103
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.