WFM Scheduling Manager
Pact are proud to be supporting one of the industries leading eCommerce technology businesses in the World right now, that is looking for an inspirational WFM Scheduling Manager to lead their Scheduling function across a busy multi-channel contact centre operation in the heart of Manchester.
The WFM Scheduling Manager will be responsible for the effective scheduling that gives our client's customers great service, while allowing the frontline team to enjoy a work/life balance that ensures they are happy and productive.
What you will be doing…
- Leading your team to produce short term Service plans (1-10 weeks) for front and back office operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers
- Building and maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the contact centres, internal and external
- Developing a motivated team that excels in Scheduling resource and achieves the agreed service levels
- Being able to influence and challenge senior colleagues on divisional and site performance
- Taking the right risks to deliver improved service
- Ability to see beyond current picture with clarity, with the vision to view your department in the next 1, 3, 5 years
What skills you will need to deliver…
- A solid understanding of multi-channel front line contact centre operations, WFM principles and end to end planning processes
- Naturally collaborative and able to influence and present to operational stakeholders
- A proven record of coaching/mentoring people
- Strong working knowledge of workforce management functions within a multi-site contact centre environment
- Commercial focus with a natural eye on customer expectations and a commitment to exceed and delight our customer base
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills
If the above role sounds like you and you want to work for one of the biggest businesses in the World, contact Pact Recruit by applying via the link provided.
Pact Recruit are one of the leading specialist recruiters within the UK customer contact industry across Resource Planning | Analytics | Customer Engagement | Change & Transformation.
For more info on us and our live jobs visit us on the web at Pact Recruit.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'