Welsh TA for Carmarthen Primary
A Primary School based in Carmarthen is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on a long term supply basis floating around various classes during the autumn term, with a view to a possible long term opportunity for the remainder of the academic year.
This is a large but very friendly School based close to all major dual carriageways so very easy to access by car or Public transport. You will be working with children of all abilities in a small group and 1-2-1 supporting an experienced class Teacher. If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant who has a real passion for making a difference within a class then you will really excel in this school and will be welcomed into the friendly and supportive team.
This position is for a fluent Welsh speaking teaching assistant.
To become part of the CER Supply Team at this school you will be:
- An experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Able to confidently speak fluent Welsh
- Able to demonstrate a successful background of working with children who need additional learning needs
- Good attitude towards working to high standards
- An exceptional communicator who can engage children of varying ages and abilities
- Experienced in working within a classroom environment.
To apply for this position click 'apply' to forward your details over to your specialist consultant. Alternatively call the office to find out more about this position and other teaching assistant roles in Carmarthenhire, Swansea and Neath.
- Welsh Medium Primary Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'