Celebrating their 60th anniversary this year, our client are continuing to grow and expand their customer base and production facilities. Operating from 4 advanced manufacturing facilities across North Wales, their products can be found across the globe, from Iceland to Australia, New Zealand and countless countries in between.
Due to this continued growth and the successful winning of new orders they are looking to expand their current operation and looking to recruit a number of Welders on a temp-to-perm basis.
THE JOB ROLE
As a welder you will be working within their fabrication facility based just outside Corwen. Assembling and Welding components, sub-assemblies and chassis in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
You will have the following daily duties and responsibilities
• MIG Welding, using grinders and other associated hand & power tools
• Working from engineering drawings
• Ability to maintain a high standard of work
• Knowledge of an assembly environment
• Ability to read and work from engineering drawings and follow them accurately.
• Have a readiness to accept responsibility
• Committed to safety, quality and productivity
• Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
• Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
• Be able to work well within in a team
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
Previous experience working within a similar environment is beneficial, as is City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 in Welding and Fabrication.
Working rotating shift of Monday - Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm with overtime available.
As a welder you will receive:
• Competitive Starting Salary of £11.45 with pay increase after 12 months plus overtime
• Friendly working environment
• 33 Days Holiday per year including bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
• Workplace Pension
• Car Parking
• Full Training with room to develop
• Job Security - Opportunity to apply for a permanent position after 6 months service
Immediate starts available for the right candidate, so apply today and you could be on your way to securing a new career.
To apply for this rare and highly exciting position with a leader in manufacturing and staff satisfaction, please contact
Contact Information: Mark Scott - Industrial
- Engineering Drawings
- Manufacturing Environment
- Production Facilities