Permanent/Contract Experienced Welder - South East & Surrey in Surrey
Manual & Mech Welding, TIG, OXY-FUEL, ARC
South East London & Surrey
20000 - 30000 Per Annum - Good salary DOE, Training, Expenses
Start Date & Duration
15/02/2018 - Ongoing
Pinpoint Recruitment are looking for experienced Plastic Welders in the South-East London & Surrey area.
The company has two main product areas.
- In London, they made standard plastic materials handling containers bespoke for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry. • Surrey based, they fabricate pallets, cut, shut and assemble and join plastic pallets and sheet products mainly for the bespoke pallet market.
• All aspects of industrial plastic welding, primarily hot air welding and extrusion welding using Leister hand welding guns.
• Safe operation of industrial cutting equipment, primarily operation of a panel saw, bandsaw, router, drills and electric hand saws.
• Product finishing using flashing off with blow torch, grinding, drilling and sanding.
• Safe use of materials handling equipment including fork truck and hand truck machines
Ideally have knowledge of but not essential as training will be given;
• Future use of a 3 axis (AXYZ) 3m x 1.5m CNC machine and CNC laser cutter/etcher
• Design and building of wooded & metal fabrication jigs used to ensure constant quality and uniformity of welded solutions
• Operation of a unique custom-built butt/mirror welding machine used for fusing plastic surfaces together for a full surface weld
• An understanding of industrial plastic sheet & products, the different types, characteristics, behaviours, strengths and weaknesses.
On offer is an annual rate of up to £29,800 basic dependant on experience on a temp to perm basis. Salary very dependent on Experience!!
The overtime is currently unlimited and the company are extremely busy after the New year & Christmas Period.