We are looking for experienced MIG welder and fabricators, who will be working as a part of a team of up to 8 people.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- MIG welding and fabricating experience.
- Excellent understanding of welding codes and standards.
- The ability to read and fabricate from drawings.
- Initiative to work alone as well as working as part of a team.
- Understanding of health and safety and safe work behaviour's.
- Have heavy engineering welding experience
- Own transport due to location
If you are interested and possess the skills required please contact Holly,Jack or Carl at Prime Appointments.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- welder fabricator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job